Pagine

mercoledì 8 febbraio 2012

I am, I’m too fabu-lous, I’m so fierce that it’s in Nuts ...

I am, I’m too fabu-lous
I’m so fierce that it’s in Nuts
I live, to be model thin
Dress me, I’m your manne-quin*
(fashion lady gaga)

I am, I’m too fabu-lous, I’m so fierce that it’s in Nuts ...

Hair: (Milana) Bonnie - Light Blondes RECENTE
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Milk - Scarlett C88
Piercing: !Admiral Spicy! Nose Swirl NEW
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Nails NEW
Necklace: CONCRETE FLOWERS- CELTIC HEART NECKLACE NEW
Dress: Blah. (My Virus Love Dress / White-Red) NEW
Bracelet: KOSH- IRON HEART BRACELET NEW
Bag: Blah. (My Pixel Leather Bag - Red) NEW
Ring: MONS - Elegance Ring Series - NIHA
Leggings: Spirit Store - Yana leggings red NEW
Shoes: A-BOMB Paige boots-Color Change NEW
Pose: Tard Mart

1 commento:

  1. Evidence suggests that men in New Jewelry early Greece wore jewelry too, but by the fourth century, for reasons long since forgotten, it appears that the trend had ended. Nowadays, anyone can feel some animal attraction by Idolra Watches wearing their favorite animal, not as a tacky motif on a sweatshirt or as a "Life Gem" that is made up of the deceased animal's Latest Alluring Jewelry Online ashes, but as a piece of .

    RispondiElimina