Pagine

sabato 26 maggio 2012

I hate my new connection ... It is very bad.... so these are my looks for summerstyle

I hate my new connection  ... It is very bad.... so these are my looks for summerstyle

Look1:
Hair: tram  B429 hair / maroon NEW
Skin: -Glam Affair - Giselle - Light R HB 04
Blush: "tSg" Circle Blush - Red - Light
Shirt: {K}Rea Stripe Cropped Sweater NEW
Bag: =IZUMIYA=Kinchaku Bag(Apple&Border)
Bracelet: MONS[Summer Love Collection] Bracalet NEW
Pants: *LpD* - *Wishper* Top and Pants White NEW
Shoes: [Sleepy Eddy] Gacha sandal (Leather Natural)

Look2:
Hair: tram  B430 hair / creamy (size40) NEW
Hairband: tram -chain headband NEW
Skin: -Glam Affair - Giselle - Light BL HB 01
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (mesh) NEW
Bag: (Milk Motion) My little leather bag (plaid) TDR
Shirt: :pesca:soft blouse/mesh/lemon NEW
Skirt: ~ CoLoReTas's:] RibbOny skiRt {frOzen~sPaRkly}NEW
Shoes: ::Duh!:: Mary Janes Orange

Look3:
Hair:*Dura-Girl*36(Black) NEW
Skin: -Glam Affair - Giselle - Light D 02
Blush: "tSg" Circle Blush - Red - Light
Dress: part of *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Gaia* violet NEW
Bag: {K}Rea - black Moon Bag (mesh) NEW
Skirt: :pesca:quilt skirt pink
Shoes: :pesca:strap shoes D
Bracelet: MONS[Summer Love Collection] Clamp Bracalet NEW

Pose: - Label Motion - NEW

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento